Start Your Journey from 1st Note to Pro Sax Player Now!
Ever wish you could play like a pro smooth jazz sax player? Sure you do! But maybe you…
- Can’t find a clear route from beginner to pro
- Use irrelevant music books
- Can’t play by ear, improvise well or lack musicality
- Aren’t sure what to practice & for how long
- Want a simple & practical way to measurable results
- Want a non-traditional, new & fun approach
- Need a virtual sax practice partner to match from 1st note to advanced melodic lines
- Would like a personal coach
Introducing SaxMastery a new & exciting solution to all of the above
What is SaxMastery?
SaxMastery is a new and unique yearly course presented and hosted by saxophonist Mark Bunney. The course offers a progressive step-by- step approach from your first note to mastering advanced musical vocabulary used by todays leading contemporary saxophonists.
SaxMastery focuses on continually developing you in 2 main ways:
- Learning to master the sax i.e. Your Sound, Pitch, Range, & Technique
- Learning the musical language/vocab used by today’s top sax players in all 12 keys by ear!
How does it Work?
- You’ll be led by your new audio coach pro sax player & Berklee grad Mark Bunney
- Use the Getting Started book for 2-4 weeks for beginners
- Then do the next 12 lessons, 1 per month
- 1 lesson = 4 modules (approx. 6-12 mins per module)
- A module is typically a 30-60 second sax line that automatically speeds up, looped in all 12 keys (your practice partner)
- GOAL: To play effortlessly in synch with your audio sax practice partner
- Suitable for all players beginners to advanced levels – Reading traditional music not required!
Using SaxMastery daily will develop your ability to PLAY:
- Any song by ear or improvise fluently in all 12 keys
- Confidently as a solo artist or with a band
- Along easily with songs on the radio, or with your favourite music
- Like a Pro
*Disclaimer: SaxMastery Year 1 is the 1st year in a planned 8 year course. SaxMastery is not a get-good- quick-scheme! Results will vary from student to student based on numerous factors. Like learning any instrument the more you put in over a longer period of time, the better your results will be. Year 2 is planned for release early 2018.